Home & Business security monitoring gives you peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that your property is being protected against burglarly, fire, floods, and carbon monoxide. Our home & business monitoring alarm system helps protect against burglary with a dedicated team of real live people who actively monitoring your home systems 24-7. If your alarm is triggered we are notified virtually instantly. If your fire alarm system goes off, our system is there to monitor it and take the appropriate action.
Why Use SafeCom Security 24/7 Monitoring?
- No Long term contracts!
- In-State U.L Licensed central station with 24/7 up-time and dedicated backup facilities
- 24/7 Home Alarm Monitoring
- Smoke, Fire, Flood and Carbon Monoxide monitoring included for your home
- Cell Phone (smartphone) app available – monitor your home from your cell phone with SafePhone Interactive
- 100% Free to switch your existing home security system to SafeCom
- Best Deal on Home & Business Monitoring in Atlanta
With SafeCom home security & business alarm monitoring, you’re always connected with the best security and life safety monitoring service available. Our In-State U.L Listed Central Station is backed by
powerful equipment with secure communications links. Should a connection to one monitoring center ever be interrupted due to adverse conditions, one of our other centers will promptly take over
the home security alarm monitoring.
24/7 Home Security Alarm Monitoring Makes the Difference
SafeCom can monitor your home or business through your phone, internet or by cellular connection
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Trained, concerned employees.
- Quick, efficient response and coverage.
- 24/7 home & business monitoring
- Old Fashion Personlized Service
- We don’t need a Long Term Contract to keep your business!
- Our home security alarm monitoring systems acts like an invisible blanket around the people and things you value most. When an alarm signal is received from your home or business, a SafeCom professional is there to contact you and the police, fire department or emergency personnel right away.
SafeCom’s Monitoring Features Include:
- Cellular Monitoring
- Internet Monitoring
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring
- Flood Monitoring
- Medical Emergency
- Fire Monitoring
- Medical Alert
- Phone Line Monitoring
- Duress/ Hostage Situation
How Does SafeCom Security Monitoring Work?
An alarm system is attached to your telephone line, internet or in some cases to a wireless network. This connection is then used to send signals from the alarm control panel to our Central Station. The operators can see what type of alarm is coming through and can then take action by contacting you and the police or fire department.
At SafeCom we can identify each signal received whether it’s a back door, motion detector or smoke detector. This technology allows us to pinpoint the specific area of trouble and respond accordingly.
SafePhone Interactive: Highly Secure Monitoring With Cell Phone
In situations where there may be a threat of the main telephone line being tampered with, or even cut, SafeCom’s exclusive SafePhone Interactive is the answer. SafePhone allows your home to be monitored using the same cellular towers our cell phones use. It also gives you the capability to remotely arm/ disarm and receive text notification. You may also view your home real time with our wireless camera system anywhere in the world from any mobile device. Learn more about these security solutions and services that can help protect your home and family. SafeCom offers the best deal in home and business security alarm monitoring across north Georgia including Gwinnett, Hall, Barrow, Buford, Braselton, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Duluth, Sugar Hill, Cumming, Lawrenceville, Acworth, Kennesaw and Atlanta. Call SafeCom today to schedule a Free In-Home Evaluation! 770-904-2220